Sunday, December 2, 2007

A Great Day In Toronto

This morning I had a phone interview for a job that lead to a face to face interview that will happen on Friday. I ran some errands and got to know my neighborhood better. I got to spend time with my roommate/friend. Another friend stopped by to say hi and now she and I are going for a run. We've called another friend and we're thinking about getting together for dinner. Jobs, friends, running - I already love living in the city again, in Toronto.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Al baby Im so glad you already have a network set up in your new home. Good luck on the interview, let me know how it goes. Maybe you should try out DC next! Ill even take up running for you...maybe..well, I really hate running but Ill ride a Segway beside you and shout encouraging words while you run. Call me soon, I miss you!