Thursday, November 1, 2007

NaBloPoMo

I haven't read all the info on this, but my friend does this every November, and in trying to become a more serious blogger, well, I think I should do it to. And since my internet will shut down in approximately 48 minutes and I have about 5 million other things I should do right now, well, I need to get crackin.

To keep this short I will say this: I think November is a fantastic month for me to try to blog every day. I will start out the month in Northern Michigan; in the middle of the month I will move everything I own back to Chicago-land, and by the end of the month, will be on my friend's couch in Toronto. That's if every thing goes according to plan, which we all know, it never does. So there isn't a more perfect month that I should document this whole "cross-roads at my life" thing.

Speaking of documentation, I would like to note, that a mouse just ran across my apartment. Time to go chase it down, pay some bills, pack some things and put my ass to bed!

No comments: