Sunday, November 11, 2007

Limbo Number Nine

My blogger is still working, so I'm gonna try to keep up with my blogging. It's been a weird weekend, and it's only going to lead into a weird week. It's my last full weekend here, so I've spent a lot of it packing. Now there's not much left except my television, my laptop and my kitchen. Yes, it's about as exciting as it sounds. As with any move, I feel very much in limbo.

That sense of limbo also leads to a hightened sense of boredom. I can only pack up so much, you know? So, to fill in the rest of the blog, I'm going to react to my friend's request to come up with nine physical things that I enjoy about myself. Here we go:

1. My legs (they're pretty awesome. I should learn to like skirts)
2. My boobs
3. My hair
4. My ability to tan/my skin tone
5. do my glasses count? I'll say my eyes & glasses.
6. My hands
7. My lips

ok, seriously, this is harder than I thought!

8. I like the way my butt looks most of the time
9. ok, here's my thoght process as I struggle for #9: ummmm, what else, what else? i like the way my earlobes are attached. But that's kinda really streatching for something, i like the way long earrings look against my neck? Is that my neck or my ears?
So number 9 is a tie between neck & ears.

and obviously, I'm extremely bored....

No comments: