Sunday, May 11, 2008

This American Life on Mother's Day.

Well, This American Life did it again. Went ahead and made me take in the moment, re-connect to the human experience, cry a little. Well, This American Life and Johnny Depp.

I've never seen the show, but tonight my brother came by for a little Mother's Day celebration and over the course of conversation mentioned he's watching shows on yahooTV. So I went to the site, and the This American Life segement caught my eye. I thought I'd just see the first couple minutes and then maybe come back to it later. I should have known better. I was glued to my seat for the next half hour.

You can get sucked in and love it too, here.

And thanks Mom, for coming in and letting me share it with you, and watching with it me, again. Thanks for being the most supportive and loving mother you could possibly be. For pushing me out into the world, and letting me come back home after. The pizza stone, the card, the dinner and pie - all are just symbols of my love and appreciation. The things I charish most about being your daughter are those that immeasurable. Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: