Friday, March 7, 2008

LOL

Today was funny. As in, I actually laughed out loud frequently today. I wish I could discribe to you all the funny conversational hilariousness that I witnessed today. It ranged from work related to over dinner to a car ride, and all were funny. But the work situation scares me to disclose over the internet - suffice it to say that it was a very real and honest moment between my boss and a co-worker that was fantastic. The others were with friends and would be silly to type out and try to make funny to other people.
I just think it was great to laugh so much.

Besides not running so much, things are on the up=swing. I really like my new job, a lot. Which is great. I could go into all the things that appeal to me and other things about that just scare the be-jeezus outta me; but it's getting late and I need to get up early tomorrow to go work!

No comments: