Friday, February 1, 2008

One More Thing: The Cookie Month

I forgot in my last post: My friend and I are doing this, well, this little experiment. But it's not really one that I feel comfortable blogging about, and neither does she, so we're using a euphemism, thus the "". The experiment is thus: every day, for a month, I will "eat a cookie" and see how it affects my mood. The hypothesis is that, since cookies are wonderful and delicious and fantastic, that having one everyday will put me in a better mood. Here's the thing though - eating cookie can sometimes be tiring, I mean, you've gotta make time for it in your day, every day. Although I don't really preceive this to be that big of a problem for me, as I am still unemployed. Also, there are unforseen side affects of this experiment. My friend has already noticed that she now may have cookies on the brain, and it's only the first day! We've picked February though because it's the shortest month (although this year is a leap year!), so if it's a total disaster at least it's a short one.
Oh, and my apologies for the terrible spelling, the spell-check button isn't working on my blogger right now, despite my using firefox! Ugh, and either is the link button, otherwise I'd post the link to my friends blog! I'll try to get this figured out later....

No comments: