Friday, February 8, 2008

In response

This is mostly in response to my friend Katie's blog, instead of writing a comment, I figured I would write something myself.

I too almost gave up on the "Cookie" experiment last night. Just was not in the mood for cookies. It's weird, cuz you would think "But cookie's are wonderful, why would you not want a cookie?" But I'm begining to worry about the side effects of eating a cookie every day.
I wish I could say that, like Katie, last night was the best cookie experiment ever. But it was not. It was by shear will that I ate the damn cookie. For the same reasons that Katie eats cookies: I don't want to quit, and I want to out-last Katie.
I'm thinking I may need to stop eating cookies at night too, because all that sugar just leaves me wired and wide awake.

No comments: