Saturday, January 5, 2008

Run Alex Run

I haven't gone running since I bit the concrete and twisted my ankle, which was before the New Year and over a week ago.

The weather is so mild outside though today, I couldn't put off getting back on the running train any longer. I tried to put it off, I didn't go till 9 pm, but I did go. On my run tonight I had this idea:

I'm going to blog every time I run.
Even if all it that I say is that I went running, and how far I ran, than I will still do it.
A little public self-esteem boost to put it up on the internet.

I'm not really making any New Year's Resolutions this year. I mean, I'd like to eat better, and run more, and drink more water. But I want to do that every day, it hasn't intensified or decreased since the New Year, and I never stick to those resolutions, so I'm not doing them now.
So maybe this can be my resolution: I will blog every time I run.
And you can feel free to leave encouragement!

So, for January 5, 2008:
2.8797 miles

No comments: