Friday, January 18, 2008

Excellent

Well, I'm not totally sure how I did it, but I bundled myself up again and went for a run at dusk. Certainly not as windy as yesterday, but still pretty cold. Remarkably, I pushed myself and went further than I've ever gone before; I think. Let's check it out gmap-pedometer and see.... (i'm going to be so mad if it turns out it's not that far...)

Friday January 18, 2008
3.7894 miles
17 degrees F, feels like 2 degrees F

Excellent! Well done me!

It's supposed to drop to below freezing for the weekend, so I'm glad I got this run in (that was pretty much my main motivator in going tonight and not putting it off for tomorrow). Now, I just need to make myself run again on Monday so as not to make the same mistake I did last weekend, which was put it off for too long.

In another news: I called the temp agency, I've got an interview on Monday.

No comments: