Monday, June 23, 2008

About as creative as it's title

Obviously, I have fallen off the running wagon. I won't bore you with why and whatnot, and to be perfectly honest, I'm not totally sure what I'd say.
However, I have been trying to be active in other ways. This morning, my mom and I went for 3 mile walk, and we did it less than an hour. Yipeee.

I watched "High School Musical" yesterday. Yes, it was voluntarily; I wanted to see what all the hype was about. Is this Zac Efron character really such a hottie to make into trashy mags? So, yes, I watched it. I watched it so that you don't have to. Because you don't want to. High School Musical is about as creative as it's title; it's basically a sugar coated Disney version of "Grease" - on crack. I mean, the main cool guy (aka - Zac Efron, whom I still don't see what the big deal is about either) and the geeky girl (who they don't even try to make "geeky" with some fake glasses or something. Honest to god, they put a book in her hands in her first scene and from then on she's super stylish beauty who does math) they don't even kiss. The whole movie. Not once. They kiss on the cheek and they sing. Maybe they kissed in the final dance scene and I missed it cuz I was so bored with it at that point, but I'm pretty sure it's just that one kiss on the cheek. I'd say I'm still interested in "High School Musical 2" just to wonder if where it could possibly go from here.

No comments: