Monday, June 2, 2008

insert something clever and funny here

I was very cranky this evening. I've become such a workaholic that I don't know what to do with free time, and in the blanket of possibilities that lay before me in unscheduled hours I crack under the pressure of choice. And that makes me cranky.
I did finish a hat I was making though, although the decrease at the top was really difficult and added to my crankyness. But it's done, looks amazing and is the hardest pattern I've ever made. Now I can move on to making one for the person's spouse that this hat is for.
Besides finishing a hat, I also went for a run. A very late night run (the hat took way longer than antcipated) but I went.
And it was awesome. Such a fantastic run. Was great to have the roads to myself too - I saw one lady walking her dog, and more cops cruising around than I could keep track of.
I may regret this tomorrow morning, as this week's schedule may prove to be an especially sleep-depriving one, but if I get to bed in the next two minutes, I can still get a semi-reasonable amount of sleep. So, ciao!

Monday, June 2, 2008
2.4 miles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ali Baba, just wanted you to know that you totally inspire me the way you keep pushing yourself and I have followed your good example and began running as well. I still would never run the vita course again, but I did on the trendmill last night and thats a start! Love you! -E