Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Inertia

I swear to god, I can't even really tell you how or why I just ran. I had an absurdly long and odd day, and will tomorrow too (well, at leas the long part will happen tomorrow) and by all accounts I should have just gone straight home, stuffed myself silly with bad-for-me food on the way, and gone straight to bed.
But instead, I went to Jewel, got some vegetables to eat with hummus with tomorrow - then to meijer for sushi because I wasn't gonna deny that I did want to eat something.
From there, to home, to in my running clothes and on to a run.
I honest to god think it was just inertia pulling me a long. I had the kind of day where I got some things done, but it took me the most round about way to get them accomplished, and had it been straight-forward I probably would have actually gotten all the I needed to accomplished. However, that was not the case and it was a very bizzare day. But whatever, intertia kept me moving. And hopefully it'll get me through to the end of the week too. Which I cannot wait for. But for now -

Wednesday June 4
2.4 miles
& got to watch light show thunder storm to the south and west throughout run

No comments: