Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Late night Meme

Well, I didn't run today. Infact, I did the opposite. I totally over ate. I think it was the shopping. Since I've been unemployed/broke I haven't been in store with the thought of actually purchasing something in forevera. But tomorrow (or rather today now that it's 1 am) I've got an interview that could help end this broke-ness so I splurged on a professional type dress. Anyhoo, long story and I tried on dresses at the Gap. All on sale, don't worry. It was aweful. All the dresses made me look like just a giant blob of fabric. I felt the opposite of stylish, and remembered why I wear skirts, if ever. And here's my query that I was be-moaning to my friend the other day:
Why is it, that when I feel the worst about my body I don't think "Hey, I'll go for a run?" and instead I think "Hey, where are the oreos?" Why is exercising the last thing I wanna do when my self-esteem is in the garbage disposal?

Anyways, it's 1 in the morning now, and while I totally should sleep because last night was an un-successful night of sleep, I'm not going to. A co-worker put a meme on facebook to day and so I'm gonna do that instead. Just to entertain me till my eye lids close. It looks long enough that it very well could accomplish that. I'm deleting some stuff in the "Personal" section though, as I don't wanna put information, that's well, personal, on the internet.


* PERSONAL*
Age: 26
Astrological sign: Aquarius
Siblings: one younger brother
Pets: none that are mine personally, but maybe someday a dog
Nicknames: Al, Ali Baby, Al-Babe
School: both in western suburbs of Chicago

* FAVORITE..?*
Colour:blue, but my warddorb would lead you to think black
Food: cheese
Beverage: root beer
Class: Philosophy of Law with Cavannegh & Fisher. Best. Class. Ever. Even at 8 am.
Teacher: Gleijer over all, but also Fisher for getting me to take that Philisophy of Law class and getting me through my philisophy minor. And Jackson for being crazy.
Number: 25
Flower: I don't really have one. Most all flowers are fine with me
Book: I'll go with The Power Of One, but I'm pretty in love with Harry Potter series, and favorite of the moment is King Dork.
Movie: So hard to choose! High Fidelity, Almost Famous, The Departed, Knocked Up, the list goes on.
Actor/Actress: of the moment: Micheal Cera. Kate Winslet
Fast Food Restaurant: unfortunately any of them, although I'm on a boycott at the moment
Store: Gap
Board Game: Apples 2 Apples
CD: I've been in a Justin Timberlack, Dispatch, Wilco, Ryan Adams kinda mood lately.
Musical Instrument(s): I love the drums in Rock Band
Cologne/Perfume: I wear something from the Gap
Computer Game: Solitare
Thing to do on the Weekend: magazines at Borders, movies, knitting. Go to a party.
Word/Phrase: Jeez oh Petes
Holiday: Thanksgiving

* LEAST FAVORITE..?*
color: yellow
Food: asparagus
Beverage: Tequila
Class: any math class
Teacher: Kirby
Movie: I hated There's Something About Mary. I know I know, everyone else on the planet loved it. Not this girl.
Restaurant: I'm not huge on Japanese food.
Word/Phrase: pussy
Day: thursdays

* HAVE YOU EVER..?*
Been In Love: yes
Used Tobacco (smoke or chew): no
Thought you were going to die: no
Run away from home: no
Broken a bone: no
Lied: yes
Skinny Dipped: yes
Had a Medical Emergency: yes, although I personally was not in distress


* DO YOU BELIEVE IN..?*
Love at first sight: not sure, but I'm doubtful
Luck: sure
God: yes
Aliens: doubtful, but I dunno.
Ghosts: I'm on the fence about this one all the time. I think no, but I then again, I think it's possible
Horoscopes: no, but I read mine almost every day.
Heaven: I'm not even going to pretend to know the answer to that
Hell: same as above
Yourself: sometimes
Angels: no idea, but I'm doubtful

* WHICH IS BETTER..?*
Coke or Pepsi: I used to be a Pepsi girl, but I've become a trader. Coke.
Oranges or apples: oranges
One pillow or two: one
Pools or hot tubs: pools
Windows or AC: depends
TV or radio: in the car radio for sure, and if I can get it on dvd, I'm all about tv
Paper or plastic: paper

* WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU..?*
Cried: wednesday
Went to a movie: two weeks ago
Talked on the phone: today
Read a book: lunch time today
Your most prized and important possession: i'm a pack rat, I think everything is a prized and important possession
Your biggest accomplishment: graduating college, my journey through the Canadian Wildreness
Your biggest fear: being unable to act, to not be able to anything in the moment
Your greatest talent: patience

* WHAT DO YOU THINK OF..?*
Abortion:
pro-choice
Pre-Marital Sex: As long as it's safe, I don't care what you personally decide to do or whom you do it with
Death Penalty: I'm not really sure, but if I lean one way, it's against


* WHO..?*

Makes You Laugh the Most:
Liz
Is the Most Psychotic Person You Know: I'm going with the answer that was here when I copied it: If there even was such a person I would never name them here
Is the Nicest Person You Know: Greer
Do you go to for advice: all of them: my friends, my mom, my mom's friends.
Do you hate: President Bush
Knows the most about you: all of them: my friends, my mom, my mom's friends.
Has it easier, guys or girls: not sure
Sends you the most emails: Katie

* What makes you ...?*
happy: reading, movies, magazines, crossword puzzles, new yarn, friends, good music, kayaking.
Really Sad: lonliness
Really Angry: people who just want to argue and can't see the other side of the arguement.

* WHAT ABOUT..?*
School: what about it? Glad I went. But I'm not one of those "I love to learn" people. Well, I am, but only with some classes. Mostly, I go for the degree.
Your friends: their great.
Being female: wow, this meme takes a lotta assumptions huh? But it's right, I am female, and I think it's got it's perks.
Life: yep.
What is something about you that nobody knows:
Oh, I tell just about everyone everything about me or my life.

* ARE YOU ...*
A Rebel Or Do You Follow All The Rules: I typically follow rules when they are there
A Leader Or A Follower: Mostly I'm a leader, but I can shut up and follow when needed.
A Good Friend: I'd like to think so.
A Good Listener: I think so, but I'm sure I could improve.
Shy Or Outgoing: Outgoing, even when I don't think I am.

* ABOUT THE FUTURE ... ...*
Where Do You See Yourself In Ten Years: PHAGH! like I have any idea!
Do You Like To Dream Ahead Or Go With The Flow: Both.

No comments: