Friday, April 20, 2007

nightmarish night-time tv

I just need to point out what a total wus I am:
I am sitting in the basement/common area of the dorm, watching tv - flipping channels, and I start watching Ghost Busters. Because, you know, you see Ghost Busters and you think :AWESOME, I totally remember this movie from when I was a kid. But then I start watching it, and the fun memories of Ghost Busters come back, but also the totally freaked out memories come back. The pink goo, the scary guy in the painting that becomes the baby, the really bad and yet still scary special effects of things in NYC train tunnels. These things should not really put me on edge, but they totally do. I am such a wus.
I had to flip the channel to a scary images of another kind: reality television and VH1's charm school for ex-flava flav girls. I'm sure to have night mares tonight now.

No comments: