Tuesday, May 1, 2007

one word, ha!

A.) I think it's a little alarming that I like to write so much/ think in lists. ( I don't know the proper terminology on this, but it's something, you know, where you put A.) B.), and then go to roman numerals, I can't think of the term. i'd ask for some help, but it's late and no one is around and I don't even know how to look that up on the internet)
I.) I do think it shows a lot of my obsessive compulsive/way my brain works.
i.) wonder what the need to use lots of slash marks is all about?

B.) I have gone running the past three days (3 miles, 4 miles, 4 miles) and thought up 3 different blogs to write about while running. But at this point, I don't really feel like trying to get all that out of me and onto the "paper".

C.) So I'm going to steal a MeMe (aka, self-indulgent survey) off a friends blog (again, if knew how to do it, would insert here) and do that.

1. Yourself: tingly
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend: boyfriend
3. Your hair: brown
4. Your mother: caring
5. Your father: studying
6. Your favorite item: personal-planner/new-hat (totally cheating there - i think these are supposed to be one word answers)
7. Your dream last night: lost a tooth & had lots of family and people from work (sorry, not following the rules at all on it now)
8. Your favorite drink: root-beer
9. Your dream car: hybrid
10. The room you are in: big
11. Your ex: nope (honestly, i don't know what to put here)
12. Your fear: failure
13. What you want to be in 10 years: happy (lame answer, i know, but it's the first that came to mind, i swear)
14. Who you hung out with last night: vikka (high school girl)(ohh, that sounds bad. I swear, I was getting paid for it. Oh, that sounds worse! I swear - I was working)
15. What you're not: brief
16. Muffins: tops (first word thought of)
17: One of your wish list items: laptop
18: Time: 12:40 am
19. The last thing you did: scratch my noise (one word?)
20. What you are wearing: stylish
21. Your favorite weather: sunny
22. Your favorite book: potter
23. The last thing you ate: blt
24. Your life: unexpected
25. Your mood: unexpected
26. Your best friend (s): kt, kt, liz, greer
27. What are you thinking about right now: bed
28. Your car: blue
29. What are you doing at the moment: typing
30. Your summer: new
31. Your relationship status: dating
32. What is on your tv: west-wing
33. What is the weather like: night
34. When is the last time you laughed: panda-sneezing (or rather, watching scott watch the panda sneeze) (i really can't be brief to save my life).

No comments: