Saturday, May 12, 2007

While not having written a blog in awhile, I also feel like I haven't run in some time as well. But I look at my calendar and see that I actually ran three times this past week, never under 3 miles and never over 4. (Yes, I do put little star stickers on my calendar for each day that I run - just like a 5 year old that gets a sticker from remember their phone number, and it gives me the same amoung of pride!) So it feels like I haven't run, but I have, just not terriably far. There's always this next week - and i won't be working as much, so I'm optimistic.
Speaking of working, I've been working SO much. I was just talking to my mother who realizes she's been cranky lately and realized that she's also worked at one job or another for the past 20 days. The same thing may be contributing to my own crankiness. I've worked 9 out of the last 10 days. Which is my own fault, I signed up for those days (and cannot wait for my paycheck!). But I've am very much looking forward to this coming week when I will not be working as much. And next weekend which I have taken off to go home!
I know there may be more to say, but with all this work - my mind is mush. only about 3 more waking hours of work to go - not that I'm counting.

No comments: