Saturday, November 29, 2008

snap shots of saturday

I had a pretty great Saturday night all by myself here in my apartment.


I weeded out some of my Christmas ornaments, placing only the select few that made it through on my childhood Christmas tree. Still think I must be missing a box of my ornaments since the star is missing. Nonetheless, I kinda like my tree a little sparse this year, it's so nice to have it up.


Technically, I did some homework. This consisted of typing up paper requirements and the paragraph that's in my text book on my paper topic while listening to Planet Money podcasts.

Then, catching up on my This American Life podcasts, I baked some cupcakes. I'm starting to experiment with decorating with frosting. Last time I tried out some Gel frosting and accidentally died my co-workers' mouths blue. So, this time I went with some real frosting, and it was little shaky. But for the first go around, not bad right?




of course, I also fitted in some knitting. Had a pretty good time with all that too, just me, myself, and i.

Probably should have fit in a bit more homework though. This is the last week of the semester, and this is what I've got: one presentation this Monday, one 6-8 page paper due next Monday, one book discussion next Monday, and one 8-10 page paper due next Wednesday. Let you know how it all goes when I resurface in a week...

No comments: