Monday, July 9, 2007

Likes & Dislikes

Today is ending the way it started: dark and stormy. Which is fine with me. For one thing, storms are fun. I got home late last night, but I still got up early this morning, and the storm kept me up once I awoke. So I went to church. Weird, but true. Even weirder is that I went to Quaker church. I can’t explain my pull to this church, but one of the things about it is that you can just sit there and be. And I like that.


Another thing I like is watching the corn grow. Every time I go to town the corn seems to be getting taller, and I like that.


Thing I don’t like: when you go to the gas station and they say “welcome to Meijer pump number 10!” What are you supposed to do?! It’s not like you can say “Ahh thanks Meijer, how you doin’ today?” back to the pump. I hate it. Not to mention, as a anxious person, the sudden unexpected noise makes me jump a little.

No comments: